❄❄❄ This post is gonna be all about snow ☃☃☃
Aiya, we were still so over-excited all the time although we have been seeing everywhere in white for few days and the journey through the snow mountains should be long enough for us to enjoy since everywhere everything we see is white, so whiteeeee.
And I still feel the excitement looking at the pictures when I'm blogging this. :)
Before we left Queenstown, a centre for adventure tourism, early in the morning after the usual western breakfast which I'm already bored of now. (Yes I know I'm mentioning again and again hehhehe)
Talking about the town of adventure tourism, we only went for jet boating not even skiing due to the time constraint. But one day if I've the chance and I've the money I would go for bungee jump if I'm still as young and as brave as I'm now with the excessive of guts. Buwahahah :D
And so we left Queenstown and headed back to Christchurch.
Although we came across so much of snow scenes, we thought this NZ trip wouldn't be perfect and a bit of regret if we don't experience snowing in real at least for once. Yes we only see the snow which is already on the ground but not snow-ing. Hmm.
We stopped by wherever and whenever we thought it mustn't be a miss to take photos.
Can you feel the Christmas feel? :) I love the Christmas trees!
We watch Christmas-themed movies during Dec and we see fake snowflakes everywhere in malls and restaurants during Dec.
And I'm so in a Christmas feel during July, it's Christmas in July here. :)
Again, it's somewhere we stopped by for tea and pictures again! It's too pretty and we will be sorry to ourselves if we don't snap more photos. :) Poor thing is that my camera wasn't in mood with me in such freezing cold weather and for few times it went on strike. :S
AND IT SNOWED ~~~~~~~~~
It was snowing for real this time! We stopped by along the road immediately with the double-signal on and hopped down from the car for the snoooowwww, the snowing snow. :D :D :D Everyone was jumping for joy, like kid indeed, very kiddo! Another side of human being ;)
For few minutes only it turned to be raining. Lol.. Better than no! :D
This rounds up our NZ trip perfectly with no regrets after all!
It was so cold and the toes were frozen, it was painful :( after the fun. It was so painful that could make me shout just because it was too cold. The trade off for joy that I treasured so much. :)
Photos courtesy of Khai Chi and Siang
It was so cold and the toes were frozen, it was painful :( after the fun. It was so painful that could make me shout just because it was too cold. The trade off for joy that I treasured so much. :)
Photos courtesy of Khai Chi and Siang




















No comments:
Post a Comment