Sunday, April 5, 2009

Something. Some thoughts.

Time flies - this 2-word phrase has become more than common for me since the transition stage of my life, everything seems to pass in a glimpse and not to say whether I did appreciate the past or not. There were times when I came across to think of what I had been going through and what I had and have, it's sad to to say my mind went blank all the while. Is it too much or too little that couldn't even flash through my mind? There are heaps of stuffs I would never face or experience if I am forever a pampered one and  I feel great for being through what I've been through.

It's fun, or rather mesmerizing, to see how people around us deal with the word starts with M. Not that I'm involved in the M conflict, but the recent incident widened our insights I would say. Somehow it seems ridiculous and the worst part is this challenges friendship. I'm lucky I'm out of it, but sad to say this involves my close mates. But duhhh... this is unbelievable. I think I should not elaborate more on this.

I'm wondering would that be offensive for me to say something which might indirectly point to someone else, whom he/she might read it one day. But come to think of it, it's my right. If I've to privatise my blog just to have my freedom of speech, I don't wanna be like that. Why should I bother with what people think while I'm always the one tolerating and doing the best to serve people. I think I have to make some improvement here, not to care too much.

I was learning and I'm still learning.

And it seems that serving people with the best doesn't give you good return. I learnt this.

I'm told to stay out of something a moment ago because I don't have to get myself involved with that something that doesn't need too much of my concern. And yes I think I've been worrying too much for the sake of others, so I think it's the best if I'm out of it. So I'm quit then. I would say this is part of the learning process.

I'm not afraid to tell I'm lack of confidence and sometimes I don't even trust myself for my ability. I hardly could think of a field or an aspect that I'm confident in. This probably should be ashamed of but instead of being so I think constructive efforts should top on it. Hmm I shall think of it.

Be more confident, a reminder.

5 comments:

SongKeat said...

yes you are always the one tolerating and always try to do the best for you friends, that why you have a lots of friends surrounding you. Because you care for them a lot.

The M is the devil, when people were consume by the M devil, they lost their soul and even speak of the devil.

Last but not least, believe in yourself.

choonxuan said...

hugs =)

huahua said...

joe...i agree with you ^^

booyeeteng said...

hrm... i donno anything but i hope u are fine now. hehe

be happy!

Joe-Lene said...

sk: =) trying to believe in myself. hahaha

xuan : *huggies*

hua : you agree with the part saying about your 'part time job' ? hhahah hopefully it'll be done soon

boo : thanks boo!! hehe i'm good, no worries! :D