Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter in Sydney

Sydney Royal Easter Show - the one I missed last year but definitely not again for this year. It's probably the last year I'll be in NSW and who knows what's my plan after this, I shouldn't miss the opportunity to anywhere or any event which is worth going else I would regret maybe. 

So last Monday I made it to the Easter Show and I've my dear Xinyun to come along too! :) But she hated it because of the rain!

I did enjoy the Easter Show but it would definitely be much more fun if it wasn't raining that day. Pictures get lesser and lesser when it started to rain. :( The heavy downpour didn't affect me that much.. I were in shorts and slipper which was definitely a more than perfect decision!


But when it came to photo time, we didn't really care that much but ran into the rain to take a shot and in a second we were back under the umbrella. That's how me and Hua took the photo with the fountain. xD


☀☁☂☃☼☊☋✪☾☆♂♀✮☄

Some highlights of my 3D2N trip down to Sydney!
  • Met up with Phey Shan the bimbo at Darling Harbour Lindt Cafe. Oops she said Sydney is better in shopping than Melbourne! How true is that? I'll know when I visit Melb this winter buwahahah!
  • Ice cream in a oversized glass/cup/bowl/whatsoever and waffle we had at dunno-what-name-shop.
Oh my face looks slightly t.a.j.a.m. here :)
  • The best iPhone promoters self-declared by me. This was strongly argued by Seang Yik in my Facebook photo comment box, he said we would definitely scare off the customers and Jobs is regret for recruiting us!

I had a not-so-tired trip to Sydney this time which I'm so pleased of, and seeing Xinyun for 3 days,
miss me not? :)

4 comments:

SongKeat said...

joe i want to join your iphone gang too!!! since my lil bro took over my ipod touch!

Joe-Lene said...

hhahah come come! get one too! but i heard is there a new generation iphone coming out soon? nano? er.. whatever! hahaha

SongKeat said...

woot? then i must kuai kuai wait for it.. wait for it...

i dont think iphone will shrink a lot... if they do it bcm so small and the finger so big... press boh...

Joe-Lene said...

yea is true.. hardly can press if it shrinks hahaha and i'll be better if they improve! anyway thats just rumours i heard, if you're interested you gotta do some research before you pay for it. hahah