I love our outfit :) although no bikini or sun dress, but we are colourful!
Random shot of the kids playing with water-splashing =)
The wave. High wave.
The group photo of the whole bunch of Asians at the beach =) which I only know few lil kittens of them. =p When Adrian said HEY COME FOR PHOTO! I just hopped in without second thought hehehhe
They went at 12pm but we went at 2pm - when the sun was hiding. Oh well well because we woke up late! I love to go to beach with the sun hiding himself =) Else you would see me wearing long sleeves and cap while everyone is in as-least-as-they-can.
A mediterranean cuisine dinner at Beaumont St before heading home. I love the pasta! It might look oily but I think it's olive oil which made me don't feel guilty at all for finishing the whole dish! Teehee.
Easter show in Sydney, I won't miss it! :)
Happy Easter!






2 comments:
starting to have side parting?
looks prettier xD
i dont want side parting actually but it's getting longer and i didn't wash my hair before going out. and it's just ... not in shape, i would say =p hahah but soon i need to have side parting d. hehe thx!
Post a Comment