I had been disappeared from the internet world for several days and it seems like years to me. It was so weird, weird and weird. Indescribable. That's why it was so peaceful here with no updates at all. Zzz.
Ok, cut the crap.
As soon as I've got the internet connection working perfectly, the first thing I did was - reply all the Facebook birthday wishes and messages! I scared it'll be rude if I don't reply. Anyway it's the internet connection's fault that made me lost from the world. Screw it.
I should talk about how wonderful is my birthday.
My current wallpaper :
It's my 21st. It's going to be a pretty long post I guess, because it's my 21st and it deserves to have one.
I had surprises on my birthdays, since 2 years ago I would say, from these close friends. On my 19th, they secretly planned everything and sort of like kidnapped me with lots of lame excuses - I was mesmerized - they planned it almost to perfection; On my 20th, the first time I celebrated my birthday in this Aussie land, they switched off the wireless connection even though they knew I was on skype with my mom at 12 sharp and came in with a cake, and Mao came too - I was surprised; On my 21st, again they knocked on my door at 12 with birthday song and presents, and a warm birthday dinner with close mates - I was and I am touched.
This time they refused to take a picture with their home clothes/pajamas when they came in at 12, and they stayed till late even Mei Zhi has to work in early in the morning. ☺
They know I've a big weakness in decision making and I think I should admit on this point. It is too bad to be true. So they kindheartedly made me order every dish for the dinner.
It wasn't that hard anyway. Asked for introduction and I just picked whatever the waitress introduced. That's pretty easy!
Enough of photos of food, that's not the point. Hehehe.
I saw the box of cake in the fridge in the afternoon but of course I didn't peep at it. I swear.☺The choc mud cake is so pretty, superbly muddy and it tastes heavenly! No kidding.
There are still some leftover in the fridge. Buwahahha I won't consume it by myself I'll share the fats don't worry. *Slurp*
Most of them were in red/pink or light color because they knew I had a red tee from home and I'm wearing it for the night. I thought they were kidding when they said they're going to wear in red, so sweet of them ♥
Hmm I don't know why this picture looks so nice. ^______^
We moved on to Cold Rock to continue our chit-chatting with ice cream, ice cream and ice cream.
Something notable. There were nine Penangites here and each of us is from different high school - JS, HSBM, PCGHS, CLB, Han Chiang, Chung Hwa Confucian, St Georges, Union and SXI. Cool? A group of diversified Penang kia scattered in different high schools! Hahahha.
Thanks to this bunch of great people I have a warm 21st, I truly appreciate everyone's presence and enjoyed every single moment we had. You guys are sweet :)
Of course, despite I'm thankful to have these people to celebrate my 21st with me, I'm loving those birthday wishes by phone calls, SMS, Facebook, video by SK and undelivered SMS to my M'sia number. A big thank you to everyone! Hugs!
This is not the end of the story yet. *Giggles* Hang on.
I never know when is my lunar birthday and my family doesn't have the tradition to eat 'mee suah' on birthdays. And this is the first year ever I celebrated my lunar birthday, at home on 1Mac - on the day I left.
I miss this green tea + red bean cake now. I didn't eat a lot that day because I cried too much. =p Wasted!
Last year when I asked for an iPhone, my mom said okay, birthday present for next year. When I refused to buy Levi's jeans because I think it's costly, it then became my present for 21st. Before I came, I got a white gold chain and it's my present again. And recently I asked for permission to go Christchurch and Melbourne in the winter break, my parents again, said it is my 21st birthday present. Thanks papa mama.
I know, I'm lucky. I'm blessed.
xoxo
9 comments:
woot.. i am so damn lucky too.. i wore red... lol typical chinese tradition, must wear RED for hou yi dao!!
lol yea that was really a coincidence! chinese ma =D
syok nyerrr...wonder my 21st will be that fun not.
Wats the video you were talking bout? haha...
Anyway...happy belated birthday...I think I wished you on FB...rite?
Great you had a wonderful 21st birthday!!
noel, you worry your 21st will be just an ordinary day? lol dont worry la. you get high yourself, that will be fun too! :D =p
khaisheng : the video SK sent me was a birthday song with guitar by him. and yeahhh.. thanks for the wish!! and i love my 21st too. except getting older. LOL! :D
huh?
ksheng..u got video
then sk, if u r reading tis...
my bday u r going to song live oo!!!
huh? my turn to blur. hahahah
joe! sorry for late wishes.. really wanted to wish u on that exact day but i got no chance... happy 21st birthday!
enjoy to the max cause 21st only got once ^^
thanks alvin! i just saw your msg as well =) yea 21st only got once, should enjoy to the fullest! and you.. take care!! hehhee..
Post a Comment