Monday, March 9, 2009

Planned to go for Mardi Gras parade in Sydney......

Finally I could make it down to Sydney on the first weekend I'm here and here was the Mardi Gras parade going on in the city. 
So, what's more? Of course I will have to meet up with our Xinyun!

She was so excited when I told her I'm going to get her on the next day and full 3 minutes of block letters messages I received in msn. Extract of the conversation goes like this :
Miss   x i n y u n: OMGGG!!!!!
Miss   x i n y u n: ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!
Miss   x i n y u n: JOELENE!!!!
Miss   x i n y u n: MYD EAR!!1
Miss   x i n y u n: ARE YOU COMING TO SYDNEY TOMORORW
Miss   x i n y u n: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Miss   x i n y u n: IM SO HAPPYYYYYY
Miss   x i n y u n: WHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Miss   x i n y u n: LAI LAI LAII
Miss   x i n y u n: BUT WHAT TIME ARE YOU GOING BACK
Miss   x i n y u n: ><
Miss   x i n y u n: DO THEY HAVE TRAIN AT MIDNIGHT?
Miss   x i n y u n: YOU COME WITH HOW MANY PEOPLE??
Miss   x i n y u n: WALUAEH
and so on..........

The day was so freaking hotttttttttttt. That's why you see us wearing long sleeves! :)

F*fu Bee was in Sydney too with her bunch of friends coming from Canberra. We met up at Darling Harbour and had a short chat.

A little bit of the Mardi Gras photo.

The city was so crowded, I couldn't explain it. When the parade started, we heard cheering and shouting everywhere and there was a big screen along the road side. 

We are too short, so we saw nothing at all. Not even the big screen. So we went off for our dinner instead of standing there looking at the people's back and asses. Zzzzz...

A shot of the Darling Harbour at night to end the post.
So we made it to the Mardi Gras parade.

Again, as usual the day in Sydney is always so tired.

4 comments:

[I Live For This] said...

ur life damn fun la joe....

Joe-Lene said...

ehhh.. seldom i have fun here you know! you'll see how boring is my life after this when uni stuffs get more hectic. hehehe

[I Live For This] said...

so u go kap ppl's ass... haha

Joe-Lene said...

wanna kap also cannot. too crowded and we are too short!! hahah