It's a welcome party organised by the Singaporean Association of University of Newcastle but it's open to everyone so I don't have to be a Singaporean to be part of it. It's a great party although there wasn't much programs going on but everyone was indulged in mixing around.
After the ice breaking session the food was served. We had rice and char bi hoon with vegie, sting-ray curry, roast chicken, curry pasta and desserts. Hoorays for no burgers no hotdogs no pizza no bread!
And basically none of us is Singaporean here. Hehehe.
I was so full after the party but I still joined to Hungry Jacks for ice-cream. Very very milky and creamy ice cream.
And and.. on my way home with Pung, I saw this horse, or pony? It's so rare to see a pony on the street, and the owner is chasing at the back. LOL. How often do you see a horse/pony at the neighbourhood?
And a superb full Thai dinner which made me really really full after all.
I'm going to Hamilton tomorrow, I heard there's something like a Sunday market. I shall not be a froggie here anymore. Thanks to Cien with her driving us around wherever we're going to. :)
Byebye.
No comments:
Post a Comment