Friday, March 13, 2009

Wii-ing!

This is what I've been doing these days.

Hua and I were playing wii music just now, mii meastro, with two conductors on stage. So childish yet so fun. :D :D


I'm the one at the front. My mii is super duper cute!! :D

I guess I'll have aches on my hand when I wake up in the morning. Or maybe one day I would slim down my arms? That's crap, hahahaha. I love Mario Beijing Olympic, especially the athletics track games, the 100m and 4x100m! Non stop shaking my hands for my Sonic to keep running to the max speed and I'm the world record holder now! I definitely miss the old times, the track games I love the most with us wearing the blue and school team tee. Woooops!

It's very obvious that my uni life will be extremely hectic for this semester so I better start enjoying before I screw up myself. Don't you think so? Oops :)

No comments: