I just feel like eating so much whenever I start studying........
And I bough this yucky thing just now! I thought I could have something to chew then since it states that it's 98% fat free!
WTF!! It tastes like........ omg I don't know how to describe it!! Shit maybe? But I never tasted shit before O.o HOLY SHIT!! Wasted my money and ruined my appetite and made me eat more on other snacks to cover the stupid ugly yucky taste!
I threw away that piece of thing straight away after I have a taste of it! Perhaps I shouldn't buy traditional flavor? Green apple or raspberry would taste at least a little bit better?
But then.... how to settle this pack of thing? Sigh...
ARggghh.. I should have bought Arnott's Shapes Sensation as it's only $1.48 now!!! I can chew chew chew too~~~
I'm currently in love with this TeeVee Snacks! Too bad I finished it yesterday.

I WANT MORE PLEASE!!!! GIMME GIMME!!!
6 comments:
aiya you definitely shouldn't have chosen licorice lah, damn disgusting flavour lah, dunno why the caucasians like it so much.
wehh yalah!!the taste is seriously so ugly la O.o dunno who the hell on earth create this thing! tsk
i ate alot of snacks this sem and im losing my hair OMG gonna STOP the bad habit dee...i love my hair and i still want my hair!!!!!!:((
hahahha xuan you too eat lots of snacks? but my snacks are normally those biscuits, cookies or peanut cookies.. not really those REAL SNACKS like potato chips with lots of MSG~!
everyone is in love with eating :D :D
wahhahah..
yaya. you should definitely NOT get anything of licorice anymore. stay away from anything that has the word on it. =)
so.. you're actually running away from winter. hehe. enjoy!
hahaa yea i will never buy on something with the word LICORICE anymore!! that freaks me out!! hahahha i'm escaping the winter for 1 month horrrayyyy!! :D
Post a Comment