Saturday, June 14, 2008

I TOLD YOU!!

I TOLD YOU!!! YES YES YES... I TOLD YOU BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!
REMEMBER???????????? DARE YOU SAY FORGET!!!!



JSPO IS CROWNED AS THE CHAMPION AGAIN!


FREAKING 5 CONSECUTIVE YEARS OF CHAMPION OKAY!!!!

Thanks Xinyun for calling me for the LIVE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE CHAMPION!! 10 minutes ago~~~~

YAAAAHOOOO~~ AND NOT TO FORGET.....


THE BEST DRUMAJOR FOR JSPO TOO!!



I told you!! :D :D :D 


I'm so freaking happy now~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!


:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D


More to update soon when I get the pictures of the CHAMPION =D

*wehhhhh...I wanna to be on the spot now!! CAN I CAN I???*
*I wanna shout for our ultimate slogan!! CAN I CAN I???*
I WANT!!!!!!!!


JIT SIN HO! JIT SIN HO! JIT SIN PAK BEH TOH!

Guess JSPO will forever be in our heart? Even I've graduated for 3 years but I am still freakingly so HIGH now!!!

No comments: