Yaaahhh finally I am home but then it is so damn freaking hot!!
Had a nose bleeding just now. :(
*Food journey begins* :D
HHHHHOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!
and and.. I feel extremely sleepy now, slept for only 2.5 hours yesterday.
yawn.........
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
welcome home... heh but duno how am I suppose to welcome u to a place that I am not technically not present at the moment anyway.
Hot weather, aaaaaaaa I have forgotten about the weather back home d.. so can't imagine. But take care of yorself lo.. drink lots of water... n etc. u know 1 la..
2 comments:
welcome home... heh but duno how am I suppose to welcome u to a place that I am not technically not present at the moment anyway.
Hot weather, aaaaaaaa I have forgotten about the weather back home d.. so can't imagine. But take care of yorself lo.. drink lots of water... n etc. u know 1 la..
heh
ligzhi from a Cold place
HHAHhahaha thank you thank you!!
you'll be back to penang pretty soon also.. year end!
Post a Comment