Thursday, June 12, 2008

Someone please screw me...

Just done the Corporate Accounting an hour ago


YAAAAAA.... I DID THOSE QUESTIONS BEFORE... NOT ALL THOUGH... THEY ARE VERY VERY VERY EXTREMELY SIMILAR TO THE TUTS QUESTIONS... ONLY THE CHANGES IN THE FIGURES... AND I DID ALMOST TWICE BEFORE...

AND AND AND...

MORE THAN HALF OF MY MEMORIES WENT ENJOYING THEMSELVES IN SOMEWHERE ELSE AND RESISTED TO STAY IN MY BRAIN



C'mon.. Cekik me please!!

Eh no.. shouldn't be me.. should be my brain! OKAY?



Okay okay don't be too pessimistic at least I wrote what I remember and left out those I really couldn't do and hold on I am not regretting though I'm not satisfied but yes I tell you I'm not regretting!!


9!!!!!!!!!!!
What's the 9 for? :D

2 comments:

Peter said...

screw u and cekik u.. as u demanded me to do so..... well..

early welcome u back to Penang :D

hahah state competition this saturday.. means tomolo lo... :D

Sure JSPO liao lah

Joe-Lene said...

wahahha you made my day with "Sure JSPO liao lah" :D :D :D

YAHHHHH SUREEEE!!! it gotta be SURE!!! XD thank you thank you!

go cheer for them k? hehheheh