Friday, August 6, 2010

say hi to normal, i'm back

It's time for everything to back to normal. I was MSG overdosed for eating out for the past 2 weeks despite having the super great food every single day. Thanks to Herng I've become a doraemon but not much effect seen on herself, tsk. Do you know how to spell UNFAIR!!?

We waited 2.5 hours+ for Hurricane Grillllllllllll salute our patience please!
I think Herng loves Chat Thai the most in Sydney because the last night she was here, after dinner and cake cutting, she asked us out for supper!! Hello it was really incredibly strange because she had been saying herself for getting aneroxia, almost every meal.

Here goes her definition of aneroxia:
When she couldn't stuff herself more with the food left in her plate.

Or you can also interpret it as:
When she is full.

So for the last night she was here, and O.N.L.Y. by the last night, she said 豁出去了! Hello 豁出去 at the very last night.. got use meh choong jiing herng? and yes so we went for pad thai again. She had 3 pad thai in 2 weeks.

The best Thai restaurant that we could spend 1.5hours waiting for a table.
The reason for being a doreamon:
When she has 'anorexia', I'm eating as normal.
When she has no 'anorexia', I'm still eating as usual.

We busy potong-ing the lamb ribs. BEST RIBS EVER!!




Can you imagine that the food list is really so long so long that the night before I have to plan with the girl asking what she wants for the next day and because it's too long that barely able to fit in her 2 weeks schedule, I told her she must wake up early in the morning so that instead of having brunch, she would have to go for breakfast lunch and dinner.

But guess what, we never had breakfast as planned - only brunch awaits us everyday.

Encasa for Spanish food
Instead of having the real Spanish food in a Spanish restaurant we ended up ordering three pastas and a pizza.. hello, this is Italian right? Who cares as long as they taste good. Buwahahhaha.

It is really time to detox myself! While I'm having the real healthy and light meal with pumpkin paste and bread someone is having dimsum again in Perth - which is heavyyyyyy because it's all meat and meat and meat, and prawn, again. Hahahaha :)

The sweeeeeeet pies. Finally there's this love thingy with us.
We blamed her for everything. For gaining us excessive fats, for stuffing us with extras, for everything.. and in contradiction, blame her for leaving so soon. Because you know the longer she stays here, the more that we are going to consume.


OK it's time for every thing to get back to normal. NORMALLLLLLLLL.

Too much fun I had.

I'll see you again in weeks' time, ok ok ok ok ok ok?

2 comments:

~LiYinism~ said...

This post is so us! I can feel the vibe. aww how much I miss you girls. and doraemon!! LOL!!!

Joe-Lene said...

so US!! youuuuuuuuuu... almost and almostttt lost contact with us. guilty not? haahahaha