Thanks to Herng I have really become a bola, this is called HERNG'S EFFECT! It's like a virus. Tsk.
I've been eating out everyday since Herng's here, if my memories serve me right, I only had two meals at home for the past two weeks.
One thing I feel lucky is that I don't have constipation trouble at this moment, else I think I am poisoned.
Can you imagine the food list is soooo long that she hardly can squeeze everything in this two weeks. Not to say that she actually chose to go back to the super yummy ones for twice despite having the whole list to go still.
Like this one..
And this one..
Well I can't deny that those are really really scrumptious and they really worth a go, or more than that definitely.
Can you imagine that we have dessert time after EVERY single meal? Even if you're stuffed to the max already, you know you still have space for d e s s e r t. You know girls always have extra allowance to store for sweet treats, just in case you don't know.
But never would I imagine that we could be so extreme..
Oh sorry to the one who's wondering in your mind, we haven't taken a photo with the love pouch yet. Oooooops, I do remember but just.. well, none yet. :p
Can you imagine that after dinner and it's raining out there, and we could actually take a cab to Max Brenner just for dessert. And oh, after dessert it's still raining, let's take a cab home.
I think we are really such a waste of natural resources on earth.
But how can you resist such pretty and tempting creamy eggplant if it's served not to forget that it tastes superb.
Although we have been walking a lot, a lot.. seriously it's a lot, but if compares to the amount of food we consumed, it's regret to tell that the calories were not successfully burnt before the next food consumption. Gosh.. I think I sound exaggerating. But hello I don't tell lies.
Let me stick to the food topic. These are all the evidences to show the process of shaping a bola.
Although the photo above and below are just simple and nothing-so-extraordinary, mind you they taste really good, even it's just pisang goreng. Especially the one above.. oh creamy coconut flavour I love.
Tell me how to not become a ball after all these.. It's simply just a mission impossible.














2 comments:
OMG I LOVE THIS POST SO FUNNY!!!! hahahaha
now you shall roll like a bola, until the contagious herng leave to perth T_T
and yea, where's the heart pouch!?!?!? :P
i'm really rolling every day and keep eating eating eating while rolling. heart pouch is out already hahahah finally aye? :o
Post a Comment