Wednesday, August 4, 2010

it's just plain awesome

Hellooooo the girl beside me took away 10gb of my hard disk for her two weeks holiday in Sydney!

I hope this photo doesn't scare you off, my face looks so much bigger hahahaha well I accept this is a truth. 


It feels like we are competing who has bigger eye bags. Worst when I put it in XL size!

A big thanks to Mei Zhi for taking over 200 photos just with the cupcake and us. It's too pretty you could not resist to keep pressing the shutter. And we got so excited, kept shouting and laughing..


We kept forgetting about the love pouch, we were just way tooooo excited and MZ kept reminding us, "where's the love?", "where's your friend" and we ended up, "oh forgotten.. aiya don't need chap her la."

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

It's a pre celebration for Herng who's only going 21. Warm and cozy, it's just plain awesome ❤

2 comments:

~LiYinism~ said...

Your friend MZ is so sweet! she remembers me!! tsk tsk. :P
Love love love love!

Joe-Lene said...

hahahaha well~~~