I don't remember when was the last time I update very frequently with how's the day and how's my life going with a very strong passion. I think time changes everything, for me.. I think it's my thoughts that changed the most.
I met up with TL yesterday before he flew back to Melbourne, of all that we chatted, he said he misses high school. Who doesn't, huh. Looking back at the me 5 years ago, I don't think I laugh that much anymore now. Nooo, I remember I still laugh freely last year. I don't laugh like how I used to laugh now. Mmm how to make the words sound right.
I am proud to say that I was a cheerful one, that I always laugh. I'm happy for anything and even if I'm laughing for nothing, I'm happy. We have 春夏秋冬 friends and skm gave me 春天, because he said 春 symbolises my smile. Blablablablablbablabla.. My point is, I don't see myself fit well with it now.
Anyway I went to Hillsong today. It was plain awesome, I never knew that a church's Sunday service could party like... a party! They have a stage, with five screens, with singers and musicians, keyboardists, guitarists and percussionists, and it's just like a jam, a concert!
Or it is because when we grow older, we think much more than we ever thought?

2 comments:
wow hillsong must be a blast!
we have cityharvest here.. almost the same.. rock concert every sunday!
it was really a blast, for the concert part. hahaha :) just like a rock concert!
Post a Comment