Hello winter break I've no plan no vacation unlike last year I was in Christchurch and Melbourne so fun so fun so fun. Just simply not in the mood and it's so extremely aimless I think I don't deserve this and that and this and that if I don't achieve this and that and this and that.
Went out eating here and there because Liz is leaving and neither she knows whether she's coming back to study or not. Seeee............ this is how this study life sucks.
Liz - me - Grace
Wasn't in the mood at all after all papers are done, I don't feel any excitement but what I know is hell tonnes of worries laying in front of me. Wtf. That's why I said this is the worst study year ever since 5. I miss the time in Newy when exams are done everyone is cheering and planning to here and there and even if we housemates just hide in the room for drama and series marathon we are simply so happy and even if we have nothing to do we are more than satisfied. Or, we will have calls coming up saying let's go Oceanic for dinner because we simply love the 冬菇扒菜, 鱼香茄子煲 and 麻婆豆腐, or even buying Amazing Noodles takeaway sharing between 5 of us are simply awesome.
We will cook a whole big pot of chai bueh and we will have a 10-person dinner at home, or we often have steamboat at home where everyone stuffed themselves to the max with the vegies, mushrooms, sausages, chicken meatball and stuffs. Or there are so many birthday celebrations, either eating out or potluck at someone's house and everyone is cooking, from salad, to finger food, to main courses, to desserts, all sorts of food from Malaysian to Western anything you could think of.
The biggest difference between a city and a suburb is the way you live your life and the bonding with the people.
Before sending Liz off to airport...
Ehhh.. now you know where does my profile pic come from. LiYin edited for me because she wants that as my profile pic, she's much more eager than me. Lol.
It's most entertaining when you receive a Facebook notification that someone has tagged you in a post. Before clicking on it, I, at least me, will anticipate what is that about and when it comes to something like this...
Hello peng you, wo ye xiang nian ni.





2 comments:
half more year to go! fret not ! :)
and i'm liking caps too now! thanks to you Joeeeeee~~ miss youuuuu
haha why thanks to me for liking caps? you like all sorta accessories all the time heheheheh :p missssss you too!!
Post a Comment