Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Awaiting

If nothing goes wrong, Xinyun and I will be welcoming our dear Herng at Sydney International Airport tomorrow morning. The day that I've been longing for since 3 months ago. A surprise for her, I hope it works. ❤

This is my current wallpaper for don't know how many 29430543 months already. So young, so young.


And look at us now..


Oh LiYin we are going to make you so jealous of us, you'll see tonnes of photos of us. Ooopss.. ❤

...............

I said, only if everything is so vivid. I should be prepared for the worst, but it's the hardest thing to do. I can do things efficiently, you can ask me to walk, run, do this and that, even cooking or washing, just anything.. I can do it fast but comes to facing the truth, it's taking me forever. Sucker.

Awaiting, I wait.

No comments: