Friday, February 6, 2009

Zzz.. I'm back!

Quoted from Liyin I haven't been blogging since ages, you're too exaggerating girl. Month, not ages. 
Life wasn't too busy yet not too free. I'm always the reason for not blogging, nothing to be blamed and accused.

I realised there are several outings before CNY were not updated by me the slacker. Sad to say, one of them was roughly a month ago. Shameful. But I'm proud of myself for marking down the outings in my calendar, I wouldn't miss out any then. :)

There might be a lot of unknown faces in the photos, so does it to me. Shhh. I think I've forgotten some of their names as well, particularly the hongkies. They are friends of Yiling, and I appeared to be there for Fong Tat's surprised birthday celebration.

There was one very hahahhaz part video casted by the birthday boy and very sorry, for the sake of whatever/whoever it's prohibited here. Those who knew, they know. Hehehe.

Am I the most outstanding one among the rest? I just realised it when I saw this photo in Facebook. Tsk. I should have worn black or white instead of green.
FT was pretty sure that we never talked in school before, heh, but we don't mind talking in bird language now. It's funny that after graduating no matter we know or merely know or never know the friends from high school, we could talk as much as we've known each other for years. It's weird but definitely it's something to be treasured.

I had a lunch with Liyin, Xuan and TzeEe at Manhatten Fish Market before I headed to Teluk Kumbar for seafood dinner with the bunch of people above. And definitely I'm sick of those deep fried seafood in MFM, I wonder how long would that be until I step into MFM for the next time. I'm scared~~~!
There we had Yean Fern together with us when we went for shopping. Heh, another friend that we didn't really mix around during high school time. No awkward no weirdness, friendship, that's it.
I think Liyin is gonna screwed me soon when she meets me, until now I haven't transferred the pictures from the iPhone to the pc. Sometimes I admit it's a lil bit troublesome using Mac, but I never regret for having a Mac. I still love Mac. Blekz =p
I'm so loyal huh?  :D Always. 

Oops.. CNY posts will be postponed too. OHHHHHH~!

4 comments:

SongKeat said...

for one thing that u mention. we always been able to talk or communicate with friends that we just meet because we all from the same school, i think that's because we all share one common thing. which is a same secondary school for at least 5 years? there sure be a lot of thing to talk about.
Just mention Ooi sien si or the other one goh what? haha... that will start the ball rolling d.

joe, come on... dun wait. longer u wait.. lazier u bcm d.. i am sure u notice that... xD

and.. yea.. iphone should have build in bluetooth or wifi sync... i heard ppl been complaining abt that. x )

see ya.

Joe-Lene said...

yea yea even we never talked in school before, but we can talk a lot now, doesn't matter do we know each other during our high school period. this is amazing!
iphone without bluetooth is quite inefficient though, and cannot forward msg as well.
no worries, i'm updating it pretty soon i guess. i hope so. teehee.

ee said...

i cant see my eyes.. WHERE ARE MY EYESSSSSS!!!???????

Joe-Lene said...

dont worry eeee, i can see your eyes!!:D