Monday, February 16, 2009

Some CNY updates

It was few days after Xuan's birthday when we finally met up with Karleng, and thus we were lucky to have Xuan's birthday cupcakes which were specially ordered by her sister. Trust me, you wouldn't feel like eating and destroying the cupcakes because they were really pretty pretty.
NaiLee was supposed to attend but too bad she was sick. Anyway we were updated with a series of scandal stories from KarLeng which is a pretty hot topic among the known and even unknown. Obviously we've to keep on track with the school happenings else definitely we would be outdated very soon, like you never realised. 
*************************
A sing k session, only 4 of us. Liyin was the 'biggest' of the day. You know why :) 
*************************
There was a day for F*fus finally since Bee and Gee were having their internship at EY, we hardly could get a best time that fix everybody. Seems like everyone were busy chatting, like they've never talked to each other for years, and so poorly I just took few random shots only, not even a group photo. Zzz. This is bad. We must love camera, not? :D
*************************
The memories that I treasured the most besides the band life. The group of hyperactive that meets and greets in field! This was our first ever gathering since we graduated and it's real hard to get everyone of them attend. And I nagged them a lot when they didn't reply my sms at all, and that's why they get screwed from me! Heartless, tsk tsk. 

The 05' batch olahraga

I miss the scent of field when we got ourselves tanned and trained to exhausted. I miss the time we went for MSSPP. The best were those games that we were so freaking sure to come back with gold. I miss the time when we were on the school team tee. It's cool because you're representing the school. The pride, the glory and the victory. And I miss Mr Ng Yap Hooi and Mr Tan Ai Keng too. :) 



Quick update always doesn't come with much words. Short and brief could picture the history as well, not only words do.

Yes I know this is a perfect excuse, pardon me. :D

2 comments:

SongKeat said...

is that one month in a post? haha...

Joe-Lene said...

haha not really one month in a post, just random. :)