Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Heart Herng

Aww this Feb is so sad, everyone's leaving. It's somehow both good and bad for me to leave that late, seeing most of my friends leave before me makes me sad. I don't feel good because early or late I've to leave as well. 

Me and Liyin were so eager to meet up with Herng for the last time before she leaves. We spent the whole afternoon in Herng's house playing 3 kah mahjong, and her bro joined us later for 4 kah mahjong. Yesh yesh I know mahjong now, despite that I was always the one being the dumb one beside while watching the others enjoying.
Herng's bro made mashed potato, it's so soft and yummy! And so we had the mashed potato with mahjong on our hand. We're bunch of si-lai! Xinyun, we leaves a place for you as always, don't you ever worry about that. :D 

"This will be our weekends favourite past-time in the future" - Li Yin Lim.

We stayed for dinner too. It has been a long time since I took a meal at friend's house, perhaps the last time was the lunch with roti jala at Liyin's house, maybe? Thanks aunty for the yummy dinner! And aunty even taught me how to make "Signature Tofu". We had ourselves indulged in the world of mahjong again after dinner. 
I'm weird. Take Liyin as example, she couldn't fall asleep or even feel sleepy at all when they read Twilight, Eclipse and so on, but I could fall asleep right in front of the laptop; The more mahjong she plays, the more excited she gets, yet I feel tired and I can feel some sleepy bugs come near me. (Or maybe I woke up early in the morning?!) Hehehe.
So when it was the time we were about the leave, Herng... cried.
We could see the tears. 
:(
So did you cry this morning? I believe you did, hehehe. I was supposed to wake up to give you a call but I overslept. So sorry :( Take good care of yourself, and Lulu too!

Till we see then, in July =)

No comments: