I was rejected in 2007 due to blood insufficiency *I don't know is this the right way of saying this* low blood count [thanks khaisheng!] and very celaka-ly a stupid minor sore throat failed me again yesterday. !@#$%^&*())(*&^%$#!
So damn disappointed okay!! :( :( :(
goijdsmoigxaiosgmhyieutwaoijxlisjg,ldhglzhxghlgjfjljxuahusefsh aiosmfxoiajmiiiidkxfjsjxmfs very the beh syiok.
Fine. I headed to Inti after that and I am so thankful that I used to have my classes in the old building instead of this new one. Serious case of parking problem! And when I finally found a parking space right in front of the building with a 5-series in front of me while waiting for the two parking spots, the friends of the 5-series owner very very the brainless. Never thought of others and refused to get their cars out of the parking lot immediately and kept joking around even they knew there were other cars waiting to get through the path! Dumb ass. Sangat takla moral tau kids!
Anyway I have a super-more-than-enough-full lunch and Häagen-Dazs® fondue to cheer up my day. Everyone doesn't want to leave the royal life here, gosh I bet nobody wants .
I've almost forgotten the feeling of getting sick yet it reminds me now.
With a roll of toilet tissue beside me.
dlsghlsdiglmsdxleirsdlifjlsdgiosligjsd END.
7 comments:
I think it should be called low blood count...
Well...eat more lo...especially food with iron...
So pek chek huh? Well, at least you have Haagen Dazs to chill...
Hope you recover soon...
haha! joe so cute with those repeating character in a sentence(referring to you scolding). ;p
As mentioned above, eat more food with iron! I already donated for twice before hee.nevermind! Next year! or when you go back to Aussie you can always look for those blood donation campaign. ^^
heh thanks yea khai sheng, i've corrected it! and yea haagen dazs is really good hahaha the choc oops!
i believe i've enough blood count this time when i plan to donate but who knows..sigh. hahaha
and yes i memang pek chek and it's even worse when i got the flu now. grgrgr.. so xuan you can see those capalang characters to express the frustrations. lol
maybe i will try donating blood in aussie cuz i saw a blood donation bus in the uni for few times throughout the year. if i wanna donate for motherland, then i will wait until year end. HAHHAHAHAH :D so mou liu.
You are welcome...
Here is some information...
http://pediatrics.about.com/od/nutrition/a/06_iron_foods.htm
Haha...well...you could try in Australia...though i dunno whether they have any special restrictions for international students or anything...
i am proud to be 3 times donor in singapore... but my blood is not yet being use due to i been taking the malaria vaccine pill 3 years ago.
and the blood bank here will store the blood for 3 years b4 it is being release.. so i will know it when they tested my blood...
just keep my finger crossed so that is not wasted!
well all the 糊理骂叉 really add some "color" to ur post!
'put less next time... angry increase blood pressure...
gong zhu qing xi nu!
cause u in royal life!
hmm...being sad is good ...
remind u how important ur hometown is..!!
wakaka...
anyway..cheer up soon!
thanks again khaisheng. i will always eat healthily when i get back to aussie, more health conscious. hahah :D yea maybe i will try donating in uni but if the nurses look rude or not friendly, i'll give up there then. LOL! my friend told me! some nurses are not friendly.
lol i'm not gong zhu, sk. me ping min self proclaim royal life only. hehhe
lon i always remember my hometown okay! and people here of course. thanks yea!
Post a Comment