Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's Mid Autumn Fest!

HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL =)

Finally here is the update.

Went to the Edwards Hall for the mooncake festival party organised by the Singaporean Club, it took me freaking 30mins walk from home. Zzzz.. damn far man but it doesn't matter as I had lots of great food there. Awww.. I miss the curry puff and the glutinous rice! 


Our yummilicious dishes on Sunday night, celebrating the mooncake festival with the housemates. Ahh..everyone misses 菜尾 which we used to have at home during festivals, normally people will dump in those "unwanted" chicken/duck and vege but we crazily bought one whole portuguese chicken costing $7.80 and dumped in the whole chicken just to have the yummy yummy 菜尾 =p it tastes pretty good!!

Spring roll
炒豆苗
麻婆豆腐
红烧肉
纯白莲蓉月饼
The only mooncake I had this year! =(
The housemates.
The first year ever I had the least mooncake.
Sigh. Tsk tsk.

Speechless, nothing to say.

No comments: