Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cultural Awakening

and yes.. finally they served something Malaysian-ish! We went to the Ramadhan Breakfast at Bar On The Hill last night and omg it was so so so crowded.... because they served free food from Malaysia, Singapore, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Brunei.

It was too crowded and the only stall that attracted me and I actually managed to grab some was the MALAYSIAN STALL =) I only had some roti jala and kuih-muih. No satay though O.o





Oh ya, I found that the soya bean milk here tastes pretty bad =( not nice not nice, almost tasteless for me. Tsk tsk. 

Rain rain rain, non-stop raining these few days and I was actually waken up by the strong wind this morning. We always got wet when we reach the uni, jacket, bag, jeans, shoes...all wet!! I want sunny days. :D

2 comments:

SongKeat said...

apa tu roti jala?
i guess is soya bean coloured water?
xD

Joe-Lene said...

roti jala ah..like those roti-roti..roti tisu or what.. but just made in like jala shape..not whole piece eh..aikz i should take a photo of that. heheh. soya bean..taste a lil bit like soya bean nia..very very tawar lah!!