Thursday, September 18, 2008

Done a little shopping although...

One more assignment due before spring break! Gosh..I hate assignments, you rather gimme more tests, I don't mind. HMMMMMM... Who cares right :D :D 


My new toy!
*A bit too expensive though........*
Krispy Kreme!
Toast it in your microwave for 8secs, SLURRRRP!

Spring break spring break~~ COMING!
but I hate doing assignments during holidays!!

Nothing much these days, as usual, my days are so freaking normal. DUHHHH...


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

when will you go online?

SongKeat said...

joe.. u look so "cha" in both of the pic! xD





p.s cha = wood

chandan singh said...

Hi,

Joe, I also hate making assignments mostly in holidays, but its our compulsion. Your snaps are good.

===================================
Hemant Kumar
look4ward

Anonymous said...

i think you add more info about it.

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Hemant Saluja said...

No one likes to do assignment but still these tasks are compulsory. Hope you enjoy doing it.

===================================

neha trehan
look4ward

Hemant Saluja said...

I read your blog but, it is compulsory to done our assignment either in working days or in holidays. Your pictures are good.

===================================
Ashwani
nitishrocks