Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rich rich future!!

Maybe most of you have done with this book but I'm not yet.

I'm reading I'm reading!!

Everything is about money money and MONEHHHHH nowadays!!

How can I live on without worrying how rich or how poor I am in the future? Yes I want a secure future!
"Go to school, study hard, get good grades, look for a safe and secure job."
Robert T. Kiyosaki will cekik me if this is the answer.
But hell this is really what people think..


liyin xyun jherng! future future future.. remember?! :)

5 comments:

~LiYinism~ said...

muahahah! i love that book! keeps me motivated ughhhh~~...i need to read more of these books! intro intro Joe if you see any other interesting ones yaa :) :)

and yes yes, our future~~~~~



WOOOHOOOO~~!@!

*screaming*
literally @_@

jiinherng said...

joeeeeeee i remember !! future future our silly imagined future wakakakkakaka !!!! but it may turn out to be true one day okkkk yeahhhhhhhh !!!!

Joe-Lene said...

HAHAHAHAHH two high-ing girls here!!! YEA YEA!! I will find more books on how to be rich in the future and let you gals know! heehheh oh crazy me!! XD

Anonymous said...

joe,
In Case of Poverty:Get Rich Husband

Joe-Lene said...

HAHAHHAHAHHAAH XD

cannot cannot.. not secure!
LOL..!!