Darling Harbour with Nicole
The chocs look so tempting!! RIGHT??!!?!!! But I didn't buy, I gotta try it for sure next time when I go again! *slurppp*
Koala koala..
Wallabies~ ( gosh..my big round face! *.* )
I love taking photos of the light but my skill.......... Nevermind, siok sendiri.
At the Fish Market! SEEEEEEE~~ CRAB!! HUGEEEeeeEEEeeeee not? yeayea I'm satisfied d! since I thought I wouldn't have the chance to eat crab in aussie. I miss those fresssshie crabs in Tambun!
Hehhehe 2 big portins for 3 of us!
Not clear how big portion is that? HERE IT IS!
WAHHAHAHAHH~ Calamari.. Scallop.. Oyster.. Fish.. Shrimps.. Octopus... and do re mi lalalla.. and chips :)
Toffee apple!
Siang and I were so desperate for the korean rice cake *er..fried rice cake?anything la~* Super hot spicy seafood rice cake~~!!
Harbour Bridge
I just love taking photos of the Opera House!! Without me in the pictures.. the Opera House looks so great! XD
".......!!!!!"
Hmmm not going Sydney anymore until... the time I'm there again :)
2 comments:
JOE!! I took picture with that Koala Bear before too!!!!
=.=" it's pose.......
never change huh???
hahhaha how do you want a koala bear to pose with different posing??
so damn funny la you!! XD
Post a Comment