Yesss.. I'm having holiday now! and one week passed... damn fast man @@ one more week to go only. Have been eating a lot since the start of the holiday :p Oh yea, I didn't mean to hibernate my blog but there is something wrong with the internet access..down down down line. stupid line.
I'm here, safe and healthy..........
err..healthy? Not really as I ate a lot for the past few weeks and putting on weight I guess. It feels bad when there is more spare tyre on the body. Haih.. everytime after meals must stand for at least half an hour!! though it's tiring @@
Ahh HAhhh! Bak Kut Teh on last Saturday! It's the start of my foodie holiday!
Yes yes yes! Nicole joined us! So damn bad luck the railway was under construction from Sydney to Newcastle and she got to hop on a 3hour bus ride.
More to come.. enjoying holiday!
the peace,quiet,dull,boring,nothing-to-do holiday..
yes I enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment