Thursday, August 2, 2007

I shall not addicted to the game!

Yes yes yes...!!!!
I broke my own record.

Your score: 455 keys per minute ~ 91 words per minute
Language/mode: en
Ranking: Very fast.
Comparison: 7% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 93% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: If you have not already heard the analogy, the answer is shattering. Happiness is just next to you. Have a nice dirunal anomaly. I have a dream. Guys were after me like you can't believe. Heisenberg may have been here. This is a recording. I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish Church, by the Roman Church, by the Greek Church, by the Turkish Church, by the Protestant Church, nor by any Church that i know of. On any ball hit to center fileld, let's just let it roll to see if it might go foul. If you're not careful, you're going to catch something. How can you think and hit at the same time? I am not suprised he failed, his wife said afterwards. Don't you even have any artificial intelligence? I would have rushed up he

Mistakes: dirunal(diurnal), i(I), fileld,(field,), suprised(surprised)

Well done!


I SHALL NOT ADDICTED TO THE GAME!!!!
stop playing >.<

2 comments:

~LiYinism~ said...

hmmm, we shall see :P

Joe-Lene said...

SHALL SEE WHAT!!!!!!! >.<