Monday, August 20, 2007

happybirthdaytobaron

It was my younger brother's birthday on 11/8. Too bad there was something else for me to do that night - the concert. When I reached home after the concert, it was already 12.15am the next day. >.< They have cut the cake. Lol..

Nevermind nevermind.

We planned to go to TAO for his birthday celebration on Sunday, but he refused. Instead, he wanted Ryoma^^
[ Yea, I like both. ]
^_____________^ *broad smile*




More and more and more.. But I took few pictures only.

SUPEBRDELICIOUS + SUPERBFULL!!!

Happy birthday to baron :)

4 comments:

Kevin Khor said...

O.o...yummy ler~ Happy bday to Baron!

Wah, syiok now...you can relax d...enjoy!!

Joe-Lene said...

LAlalala.. of course SHYIOK!! =p

Bee said...

JOEEEE!! I WANT THE SCALLOP!!! I WANNTTTTTT.!! Gosh. It looks super yummy with the sauce around the shell. YummylicioUS. Haha. Can't wait for next week, TAO!

Joe-Lene said...

yea, i know it looks super yummy. YUMMILICIOUS~ tell you oh, there is lemon under the scallop.. taste amazing! =) yea.. Tao!