Friday, October 1, 2010

A weekend with mi bee~

HE HE HE my bee spent her weekend here for the very very very first time this year, finally she got an escape from Canberra! And my job was to stuff her with food food food and shopping shopping shopping. LOL the way I describe sounds so wrong, she wasn't tortured in Cbr anyway.

But you know... everything in Sydney could be so cheap if you compare it to a sorta 'monopolistic' market in a-lil-bit-ulu place. Like Newy!

Coincidenty the Sunday was Malaysian Festival 2010 at Tumbalong Park! A must-go to go even though you know you couldn't expect much from the food there. But that's how you get surprise sometimes. Hehehe.

The Penang Hawker that served not very authentic char koay kak.
While I was lining up for the Penang Hawker this girl went straight to queue at the stall beside to grab her favourite muah chee when she found that out. I could sense her strong craving seriously. Hahaha :D


This was where I got surprised from MFest this year. The PappaRoti mexico bun!

Papparoti~~~~ ♥
Yessss very homey taste of Papparoti! I even asked if there is any branch in city. LOL~ well well, market respond is what they need.


I have been watching quite a lot of 康熙来了lately and that's where I learnt about 大肠包小肠. Rupa-rupanya it's something like this.

大肠包小肠
I think I'd be a real bad food critic if you want me to be one. Because I'm not gao zeh enough. As long as it's edible, I will pass everything.

Tak sabar nak makan.
Gosh.. look at her expression. How satisfied she was!
When are you coming again? I think you should really come more often until.... you know when.


KOKOBLACK from mi bee ♥
The freshly baked cookies is expiring soon. T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W! We gotta finish it fast.

Many many guests in Sydney. Next one up.. who wants to be my guest next?

3 comments:

Kevin Khor said...

Weee....Niceeee~! Love all the food in Aussie~! Glad that both of you are satisfied~!! d;

Joe-Lene said...

of course we are satisfied.... but not veryyyyyy satisfied, cuz we need more! :D

Bee said...

Yesh can never be satisfied. Will always need more! d; Thank you mi joe!! *lovelove*