Finally papa mama have the chance to come to Sydney if it wasn't because of my graduation I know they wouldn't have the time to come. Hehehe this is a breakthrough because they came during non-public holidays!
Because they were so tired after the long hours flight and did quite a lot of walking in the city, I bought them the sourish lemon and mango ice cream and coffee flavour too to wake them up.
Brought them to the Blue Mountain which is my first time to be there too. Visited the must-see Three Sisters and some panoramic views of valleys as claimed in the tourist brochure, we decided to leave. LOL apparently we hold the principle "as long as you step on the ground, that means you were here".
Visited University of Sydney because they wanna know where am I studying now. It was soooooo bright that the pictures came out... so "bland" and my dad claimed that it is good because I'm not asked to take artistic pictures =="
Headed to Hunter Valley the day before my graduation and overnight in Newcastle. We only went to.. 2 vineyards? I think so.
Because they seem to enjoy this more than the wines..
A last picture of us at the Sydney Opera House, one of the must-visit places in Sydney other than Harbour Bridge (well it's just right opposite the Opera House anyway) and Darling Harbour.
Byebye. I also wanna go home but I can't bear to think of it because it will tell me how many monthssss to go.









3 comments:
Awesome pictures....I admire those lenses you are having. They are so vivid and charming. Colonialgifts.co.uk
Ur dad maka yeng liao. Full of expression. haha
cannot is it? ==" that's my dad!
Post a Comment