joe-lene 11:33
LOL
eh
me sweating now
so damn hot
siao liao
LOL
eh
me sweating now
so damn hot
siao liao
(w)[c=30]вαяση[/c=32] 11:33
lol
buuuuu
buuuuuuuuuuu
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
buuuuuuuuuuuu
do you feel any cooler?
lol
i gtg
hahaha
xD
I think we siblings have a really unique name. Bacon, Joe-Lene and Baron and even our Chinese name, I think it's unusual, at least to me. :) Many people claim that my name is complicated and why is there an apostrophe and a hyphen. I shall forward these questions to my parents. :)
4 comments:
LOL! Your bro is indeed very very cute :D
Buuuuuuuuu Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Miss you My Joe (;
I miss you too my bee ;) hehehe
yes i know he's so cute (the way i say sounds like he's a 10-year old cute boy @@")
buuuuuuuuuu buuuuuuuuuuuu buuuuuu
oh god eric's so cute too!!!!!!!!!
i don't think you are cute. tsk tsk
Post a Comment