Saturday, February 27, 2010

Life in Sydney begins.

I walked into the class without knowing I'm from a civil law or a common law country. That's sucks! But I guess it's common law because those that put up their hands are mostly Europeans. Ok I know this way is really bad. Thanks to PheyShan I finally got the confirmation through sms. Dumb dumb me.

I'm really thankful to have a place to stay on the day of my arrival and having at least a friend around really makes some differences. Got sushi at home after coming back from enrolment which the appointment was two hours after I just got into the house, so basically I was exhausted to the max. The program officer said I could brake the Guinness World Records because it took me 2 hours to enroll. It feels really lost you have no idea at all! Had a 3 hours nap while my room is being cleaned.

A middle age guy who previously worked in Pakistan taxation department asked me, "What is your plan after this? Do you have plans?", after telling him what courses I've enrolled in. I feel stabbed.

I hope it doesn't take too long to heal, this is what I could pray for now.

7 comments:

huahua said...

joe, you can make it de...jia you~~
muacks~

Trina said...

oh i also have no idea abt the law in our country hahah..

sounds like you're having a tough time too =( we'll get through this together~

*big hugs*

Joe-Lene said...

thank you hua hua! :) muackx ❤

pet! how nice it is if you're here suffering with me. hahahah! xoxoxoxoxo be strong be tough!

Anonymous said...

mao mao is there.. so nvm.
dumb dumb you

Joe-Lene said...

ricric! dumb dumb you~

~Live Life~ said...

Gambatte! Take it easy gal!
=)

Joe-Lene said...

thank you khai sheng! :)