Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oops it's 2010 already.

Oops.. really oops. Too fast too furious!

To make it short at this moment I don't remember everything in 09, to list down what did I achieve for the whole year I'm afraid I'm reluctant to. I know I am a graduate now which turns me as an unemployed one, this is the highlight of the year, oh and maybe the trip to New Zealand which was a fabulous one.

To top the list of things that I've not accomplished, I didn't make it to blog 200 posts before the end of 2009. This is very random huh? :)

Have been mushrooming and rubbishing for a month. It's time to move I hope I have the space to move by the way. Hmm.

Something else to catch up soon! Lalalalalla...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

One of your target is to blog 200 posts by 2010? Hmm...that means you have to blog at least 4 times a week...

Anyway, hope you can achieve more goals this year!

Joe-Lene said...

Nono what I mean is, to make it to 200 posts by the end of 2009. I've 197 posts at the moment, just 3 more posts to 200 posts. I don't mean to blog 200 posts in a year :)

Who's this by the way? Thanks.