These poeple are whom I got to know through DCMAU course in INTI 3 years back *some missing though*, where we were so famous for being the noisiest one; where we were the group you could see us sticking together most of the time; where you would see the group made up of only girls and girls, if there was any guy with us there must be only one because there wasn't more than one survived with us throughout the course; where lecturers once said our results are graphed horizontally without much ups and downs; where we had activities every week even the day before exam we would at least go for a meal before heading home, say we are not nerds.
原来我们还是那么多话讲!=)
I had a chat on msn with a friend last night whom I haven't heard from for ages. Should I expect it to be a kinda hi-bye conversation since we've not been contacting for long but the greetings started with macam mana, boleh boleh la, pun ok la.. This is like a wow to me! Bahasa pasar has its own advantages here, it reduces the gap between people! 原来我们不是很生疏 =) Hahahaha. Perhaps if we started with how are you doing and I'm good thanks..... Oops, hang.
原来要经过时间的磨练才懂得原来的原来 buwahahhaha.
Going crazy. Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment