Friday, September 25, 2009

Commerce vs Architecture

A commerce student's table will never go like this, at least for me my table will never be like that. Worse come to worst it would just be notes and notes and tonnes of notes scattered all around the table, but still it's a rare case for me.



I guess everyone knows about the orangy morning we had early yesterday morning. :) So so so orange! The dust storm is so storm that I was actually waken up by the strong wind and the extraordinary colour of the sunlight I could peak through the curtains. I woke up and looked at the sky, and back to bed thinking it's just slightly abnormal since never on earth I know there's something called dust storm. Lame, I know. Felt the strange and woke up again, stared into the orange colour and still, I didn't know what's wrong with the sky except the extremely strong wind that was very irritating.


 Photo courtesy of Mei Zhi

Dust storm isn't the main point here anyway. I mean.. I woke up early in the morning. So early that I had the chance to witness this phenomenon.

Okay, continue.

And so, I experienced the life of an architecture student. Staying up the whole night, doing the model, measure and measure, cut and cut, and glue and glue. Burnt the midnight oil, and blew it off because it's already bright outside.

5 of us, but Cien fell asleep because she was too exhausted.

Just to complete this two models.



How grateful I am for doing Commerce instead of this thing that would've killed too much of my cells, any cells. No wonder someone needs "Gold Cavier".

So there was this 24-hour that I stayed awake, from witnessing the dust storm to experiencing the owl life of architecture students, and I am more than agreed with archiTORTURE proposed by Liyinism afterall.

I am thankful that I don't have any "art cells" that would ever encourage me to choose this architorture path. Phew~

No comments: