@@ I'm kinda shocked to see this drawing though :)
Indeed it's...... cool.... to have a sketch of myself.... being drawn in such a way :) hehe
"It was actually a friend of mine who "beg" me to update my blog again *just kidding*. I shall be kind to reveal her identity -"
Did I BEG? =="
"She's joe-lene from joe-lene.blogspot.com. Well, technically we've known each other for years now since our parents know each other and etc etc. She's in Aussie now and she's been complaining about the lack of nutrition (as in Char Kuay Teow, Asam Laksa, Hokkien Mee etc etc) to her daily diet. So i'm here to show her how much she is missing back here in Penang although it seems like she's really enjoying there without needing any nutrition at all."
Having such an a.w.e.s.o.m.e. friend who remembers those nutritious food which I'm longing for such a long time I think I should be nice to him since he did spend his time on drawing a draft of me and kindly promoted my blog and remember the promise of uploading the pictures of those nutritious food (thanks heh!) which he didn't...........
Better than him....

(grab from his blog)
I reveal his identity as well, evilly with his photo too ^________________^
2 comments:
really!!?? ahahaha~~~~~~~~~ so funny!!! Not pathetic la.....
pathetic!! why not.. @@
hahaha.. by the way the comments section for the particular post should be at the bottom not at the top..heheheheh
Post a Comment