Friday, May 23, 2008

hehehheehe...

Well I guess everyone knows about the earthquake happened in Szechuan..
and there is a fund raising in the Uni in front of the library.

Yesterday when I passed by and it was almost time for them to end the fund raising for that day, a girl came to me and passed me a yellow balloon which they used to decorate their 'stall'.

A BALLOON OKAY!! Although holding a balloon on hand isn't a big deal, it just sounds so wrong and weird for me..I'm 20 not 2 or 12!! and I'm still in the uni compound :( 

How am I going to walk around the Uni with a balloon on my hand =="


I went for lunch in the cafeteria and let the balloon 'rest' beside me... I really didn't know what to do with it! I tried to search around see whether I can find any cute lil girl or boy so that I can give it to them but hell I couldn't find any.

After the lunch and it was almost time for lecture. I've seriously been thinking to bring the balloon to the lecture hall though there would be like around 200 people in the hall.

Or...

Poke it or not to...? I scared it will be to loud and everyone might stare at me @@

I used my mechanical pencil to poke a small lil hole to let the gas out but it's so SLOW! and I actually used the pen knife to scratch the top part of the balloon.. and YEAH! the gas 'run' out fast!

It turned out like this... small lil one.. which I could keep in my beg and bring home. 

At least I didn't throw it away or leave it unwanted anywhere.. as I might feel sorry to the girl who gave me the balloon :D 

I told Cien in the lecture about the balloon and she laughed her ass off =="


The lao-hong-balloon is still with me now :)
heheheheheh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=.= =.=!!!! =.= =.=!!!!!