Will be taking off to KL and Melacca with f*fu friends at 7.45am later. But I don't really feel the excitement yet I just got screwed.
"!@#$%^&*()~!@#$%^&*()~!@#$%^&*()!!!!!!!!"
AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh!!!
Okie, I'll get used to it.
What's wrong for going to a trip? Nothing wrong, aint? KL is dangerous. Yes, I know. Always decide by your own without discussion. Discuss? What do you expect from the discussion? I wonder and I did. Don't go for trip since you're leaving next year, keep yourself safe. ???? Perhaps this would be my last trip with friends. Want me to stay at home all the time? What for? I don't think your friends' parents never oppose. Yes, I do think so. Go for trip for every semester break. WRONG? In fact, not EVERY semester break. You're very playful. Yea, should be as I'm 19 now.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For me, this is not rebel. I think.
4 comments:
no you are not rebellious. just that they are worried for you. my mum never let me came home later than midnight when i was already 21 after living in KL and Singapore, and toured Europe on my own. see? they will always be worried. can't help. :)
hehe yea, i know i'm not rebellious at all. to me it's the life for youngster like me :) hehe. loves ya~
eh!! I wanted to go to China with Mei Zhi!! I work and pay off the trip... but my I say only ah!! My mom start nagging like TOOT!!!!!!!!
With Mei Zhi's whole family also she say not safe... apa la.... I more susah.... T_T parents are like that
hahahaha same same lah. but you more susah, cuz at least i came back from KL and Melacca d. sien ho..
Post a Comment