Finally, I went for a movie with Cien, Hua, Maple and Siang -- Balls of Fury. I wanted to quote how funny is the movie and the funny scenes, but GOSH.. *mind cramp* I couldn't remember what are those funny scenes. -.-"""" Well, to me it's not a waste, at least I did laugh. =)

We received lots of valuable and precious gifts early in this wonderful morning. Thanks to my dears.
Different airlines, different backgrounds, different models....... I can choose myself. =) So sweet of them!



Anyway, we still had fun!
They kept posing at the carpark lot as they wanted to reserve that for Maple. =P
Model at Forever 21
and Travel for All too..
We had our lunch at Johnny's Steamboat and did some shopping before going off.
Fungus and mold, get off from me!!
2 comments:
swt.. hua model.. haha..
perfect model leh XD
Post a Comment