Tuesday, October 30, 2007

see me fly~~~

Review to both the Management and Marketing paper I've done.
Damn it.
There were so many questions I'm not familiar at all.
Not I didn't study, but lecturer didn't teach. OK!!
And I don't get what the questions want as well!!!
2 questions completely wrong?! Not a surprise. 50 marks gone.
I'm so stupid.
Another one.
Lecturer never teach before. Notes doesn't have that. Textbook doesn't show that.
Well, how am I supposed to answer then?
Few questions you know!
Hell you.

I'm worry, seriously worry.
Previously I want at least a B and above for both papers. I know, I'm not ambitious.
Or even I've been thinking to get an A for one paper. Hopeless.
But hell. Now I want a pass. Let me pass please.
Don't be so stingy!!!!!!




over. Over. OVer. OVEr. OVER!!

My semester 3 is officially done by 7pm, 30th of Oct.

Jump for joy.


See me fly I'm proud to fly up high
不因气厌摇摆只因有你拥戴
Believe me I can fly I'm singing in the sky
假使我算神话因你创更愉快

4 comments:

Hong Gee said...

hey~~ is 30th october~~ not November~~

Joe-Lene said...

okok..thanks..edited! :)

~LiYinism~ said...

hhaah..dont fly till long piak oo.. you see, exam finish fly until lose track of time, october becum nov :P

sankochan said...

you and me both........


grumble grumble~!!!