Friday, October 26, 2007

Imagination

The 101th post of joe-lene.blogspot.com.

2 final papers are coming, real soon. In 3 more days. Yea, and I'm blogging here. Peoples are like this, or perhaps only me?!, will do things on the wrong timing. I'm supposed to study now, but I'm not. =) But definitely, I won't regret.

After so so so so sooooo much of considerations for the past few days, I think finally I've come to a decision, for where I am going to further my studies next year. I'm happy I made the decision, as it is really a tough one. Perhaps there would be people out there wondering why I would choose the university. Because it's my choice. :) At least there are reasons back there.

Perhaps you would tell me that don't choose a university because of friends.
... because friends are forever *Dear Liyin, I truly agree with you!*
... because it's your future
... because ...
... because ...

I'm willing to tell you, the main reason isn't FRIENDS, yet it's also one of the reasonS.

Yea, I mind about the cost. Some told me that most probably my parents wouldn't mind about the cost, but I MIND. :)
I'll feel bad for spending a huge sum of money to go UNSW.

Have been day dreaming on how's the life over there. Not only me, I guess. Hahaha.
University of Newcastle, Australia, not England.
I hope there won't be any changes until I depart from Penang. XD

10 comments:

~LiYinism~ said...

Owhhh, joe.. my quote over there! :D.. so fast one by one leaving Malaysia ade T_T..time flies..by the time we meet after you leaving i wonder we'll still be as childish, kisiao together, or become more mature ade?!

anyway, as i said, friends are forever.. if you mai cai wa, i will BODY SLAM you!! (not facebook kind, but real life kind..MUAHAHAHAHA!!!)


love you joe

all the best~!

XOXO

dingying said...

why dunwan to come to singapore? arghhhhhhhhhh

hahaha kidding :P
all the best ah! when are you leaving??

Anonymous said...

frenz?

wai
ur fren me stuck at penang leh

stay at penang acompany me ar

T__________T

muz spend more time v me
gonna cry d laa
3 of u goin to leave me nex year

so faz!
time flies
sad
sobx

Anonymous said...

dont worry.. not only you who blog while the exam is only 3 days away.. hehe!!

Joe-Lene said...

liyin, okie i promise you. by the time we meet after leaving, we must keep childish and kisiao, okay? we aren't we without childish and kisiao! :) dont worry, i wont kena your body slam, bcuz friends are forever. hahahha. aiyo..i still have 3 months++ time here..enjoy first! love you too...

dingying: i dunno why dont want go s'pore wo. haha. nvm la, can see you back in chai leng park here ma. haha :) er, leaving by next year Feb, perhaps during CNY. hee..

xinyun, dun cry ha.ang gu gu..liyin wont leave you next year la.so during holiday we go for outing, and outing, and outing more more more! okay? :) dont sobx. sobx when the time i fly! love ya..

sankochan said...

Your going newcastle!!?? Why everyone going there?? T_T


I'm most probably going to UNSW... my sister is there...

Anonymous said...

liyin wont leave nex year ma
she july go d not meh
-.=

qiuuu...qiuuuu

yday nite stil drop few tears

rmbr bring me choc back
golden boronia ven u bac from there

finsih story
byeee

Joe-Lene said...

sandra: haha cuz.. i dunno. cheaper, friends, scholarship.. blablabla. hehe.. no worries, gee might probably be going UNSW too!

xinyun: is liyin leaving that early? nope lah!! i know you she bu de me..same here T.T i'll bring you choc, i know you like white choc. *hugs*

Yvonne said...

JOE~~ when will you go oversea huh???

Joe-Lene said...

Feb. around mid of Feb i guess.