Monday, April 23, 2007

breaking free (='o'=)

Yaaaaahooooooooo!!! I'm breaking free now! Though there are only 2 weeks holiday, but i'm satisfied XD Extremely satisfied!! Exam finished on saturday, but i was busying with orchestra practice, that's why i didnt get to blog this post earlier. Yea, we had a concert just now - "Romantic Classical Concert", conducted by guest conductor from Singapore, Mr Yan Yin Wing. Wow, the solo harpist is so excellent! genggggg~

Well, just finished packing my luggage for the short vacation. I'm going to Pulau Langkawi later, LATER! with my beloved coursemates :) They're truly a bunch of lovely buddies. Mmm.. I guess this trip will be wonderful. Not guess, should be 100%. YEAHHHHH! So excited~

These few nights didnt get to sleep well, though i was lying on the bed for an hour++, but the Sleeping God didnt want to approach me T.T I wonder why~ The feeling is so bad, so suffer. I really hope that i can sleep well later. No more torture please >.<


Till then~
Freeeeedom, here i go!
wakkakakakkakakzzzz.. :D

3 comments:

~LiYinism~ said...

soaring..flyingg!!there's not a star in heaven that we can't reach~! :P

SongKeat said...

Then take 1 for me and C?
Joe! bring more goods back!

Kevin Khor said...

Wah...so nice, get to have break...Suffering here, heaps of assignments...
Just go and have fun to the most, gal! hee