A joyful evening having our awesome Korean dinner at Daorae while chit-chatting and simply bullshitting nonsense and we even filled ourselves with two kimchi hotpot just because we couldn't get enough of it. From teasing one of us who recently gained so much weight, to how horrible my maid was and her epic stories, it was a great night filled with our laughters.
I think it's all about fate.
If we were not that close to tease the message...
If we have read the message earlier...
If we knew the bola session is cancelled...
If we have stayed longer in the house...
or if we left earlier to meet the guys...
If it wasn't raining...
If one of us was sitting at the passenger's seat...
If we weren't using that road...
If the car wasn't lost control...
If the car wasn't lost control...
or even,
If it wasn't a City...
Too much if that weren't answered but till we learnt it ourselves. It wasn't easy seeing people you are so close to bleeding on the spot with a minor short term memory lost and another one is splitting in blood. All I need to do is calm. One had to undergo a jaw surgery on the next day and one had a lung injury and thankfully is well after CT scanning and God bless me more I only had a swollen chin and aches all over the body.
God bless us for keeping us safe. I am grateful and I am thankful 因为我们活蹦乱跳的日子还是持续不变。
缘分。注定.
3 comments:
Gosh what happened??? Glad nobody was badly injured. Stay safe on the roads yea.
gosh..thankgod everyone is ok.
Thanks Khai Shing and Zaolon!! : )
Post a Comment