I almost became a chicken and gave up this trip when I read on the newspaper re the flooding news everywhere up north the peninsular to Hatyai. We really shouldn't be a chicken because we are born as human, not chicken! That's why I'm not typing using chicken feet. Crap.
I will not forgive myself if I ever missed this and tell me I can miss this only if you can show me there's somewhere in Penang that's comparable to this.
All thanks to this great leader!
![]() |
| Chong Chi |
We knew that this trip must proceed no matter what because no one knows when will be the next one. This was planned about 7 months ago when I was still in Sydney. Extra-advanced planning needed because everyone had a hard time applying leave. Oh working people. But.. it turned out only 8 of us went instead of 10 as planned.
![]() |
| Cindy & Jolene |
I woke up at 4.30 in the morning, thought we were meeting up at 5. This is bad if you're sleeping early (not really early, only 4 hours before the departure) before the departure because you wouldn't get to see the last message posted on the wall shifting the meeting time an hour later so what you got was woke up and waited for an hour. Lesson learned - don't sleep 'early' or ask someone to update you the changes if there's any after you hit the bed, at least you get to ignore your alarm clock for an hour.
![]() |
| Gim Teik |
After a loonnnnng journey, at least 6 hours I guess but it wasn't that bad because all we did was chatting like we haven't met for ages plus the motion sickness that shut Chia Bin's mouth for hours was the most hilarious part. 陆上一条龙,海上一条虫!
![]() | ||
| Chia Bin |
![]() | |||||||
| Chang Yee |
![]() | |
| Hang Sing |
We came across this place that looks like the pirate's place when we were looking for the Sunset Beach. But no one was there, only a dog that we could see.
![]() | |
| Big Jolene & Small Joe-Lene |
We were saying, when will be the next one? If we have less commitment...










No comments:
Post a Comment