Monday, September 10, 2007

Dream

I dreamed on something during my nap just now. It was like.. no idea. =)

I failed my cost and management accounting paper with only 33 marks in the final exam, in which the passing mark is 40. 7 marks in difference.

Anyway, I've sat for the resit paper. Passed.

There's a scene where we are in the class and Ms Leon is in front of me. She distributes the answer booklet for us after marking. I remember she told me before that 7 marks is too far from the passing mark, if 5 marks difference, she may help me to pass as well.

I ask her to remark my paper, and I show her which part she calculates wrongly, and I got one mark for that. 6 marks in difference then. If I can find another one mark, that means there is just 5 marks in difference. She promised she will help me to pass if there is ONLY 5 marks in difference.

I'm so happy. If I can find another one mark, then she will be in trouble :P as she promised to let me pass!

I flip through the answer booklet for so many times, asking for more marks at here and there. But end up still fail to find the only one mark.

And I don't know what's the ending for the dream.

..........................

I don't want any dream like this anymore.
Torturous.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

must dream of ashin mah=p

Hong Gee said...

hahaha... wat a dream... don't think too much liao la... everything is over now... just add oil for your studies in this sem... only 2 more subjects to go... n dream for UNSW next year... yeah!!! Gambateh ya!!!

Peter said...

hahhas , kelian.. go rasuah ur teacher !!

Bee said...

don't worry joe! it's overrrrrr!
woo hoo. i guess you dreamt of it cuz you were too worried about it.
^^ now NO worries! hahA!

Anonymous said...

shld dream of mayday ashin mah teacher joe^^